Friday, November 19, 2010

Update

Been slacking again on the posts, school is to hectic. Here's a quickie.

Was walking back from class today and realized that I have only about 3 weeks left in Edinburgh. Just starting to really enjoy the place. It was a nice, crisp, blue sky morning, and I could see typical black rain clouds in a distance, with a beautiful view of downtown Edinburgh and Arthur's Seat from the hill near school. Nice, crisp, refreshing morning.

Here are two great songs from Scotland by Dougie Maclean. I was lucky enough to randomly see him at the highland games I went to. The first song I have heard many times here, it is like an anthem, people know the words by heart:





Exams start December 7th and end on the 10th. I'll head out shortly thereafter, to travel to York, Leeds, Hull, maybe elsewhere, and hopefully 5 or so days in London to visit friends before my plane out on the 22nd. Seems so soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment!